Welcome to MARAP:
Medical Assistant Registered Apprenticeship Program
Learn more about starting a Medical Assistant Apprenticeship and submit an application of interest.
Already have an account?
Save the Date: MARAP Open House
Join us for one of the MARAP Open Houses. Applicants who attend will:
- Hear about the benefits of participating in an apprenticeship
- Learn about program expectations and requirements
- See what financial obligations or cost may be associated
- Ask questions directly to the participating employers and community college
- Speak with a former Apprentice
Open House attendance is not mandatory and registration is not required. We recommend you attend to learn more and meet the employers, educators and other potential participants. Times and locations are as follows:
Muskegon County Open House
Tuesday, August 6, 2019 | 4-7pm
Muskegon Service Center
316 Morris Ave
Muskegon, MI 49440
Kent County Open House
Thursday, August 8, 2019 | 4-7pm
Westside Service Center
215 Straight Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Is a Medical Assistant Registered Apprenticeship right for you?
- Interested in helping others?
- An analytical thinker?
- a practical, hands-on problem solver?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO…
- Work in one of the highest-demand, fastest-growing careers?
- Start a career pathway in the health care field?
- Get a national certification with little to no debt?
- Commit to work and school full-time while earning part-time wages?
- Dedicate one year to your training & education?
- Picture yourself in a job where you make a difference every day?
Did you answer yes to most or all of these questions? An MA apprenticeship may be the right career for you!
West Michigan Post
A leading news source for West Michigan’s work force.